The Aidis Trust is the UK's oldest national charity that gives help and advice to disabled people on assistive technology. But our work could not continue without the generous help of supporters like you.
Whether we have helped you in the past, you have referred someone to us or are a friend of a friend of ours and you would like to help, this is where you can make a difference.
You can join the Aidis community by doing any number of things. You can donate time, money, or even ideas. You can organise an event to help raise money for your friend – it is entirely up to you.
There are hundreds of things that you can do to raise money. You could fundraise at school or even hold a pub quiz or raffle. For information call the fundraising team on 0808 800 0009.
Your individual donation is vital to our work. If you are interested in helping you can do so the following ways:
- online donations - we partner with cafonline to ensure credit card donations over the Internet are secure and convenient
- offline donations - send a donation by post using cheque or postal order.
- regular donations - a monthly or annual gift by standing order helps us plan for the future and reduces administration costs.
- major donations - the Private Appeal raises money through exciting events and major gifts from generous individuals.
- gift aid - Gift Aid allows Aidis to claim tax back from the Government on all your donations.
- legacies - a legacy in your Will can provide help and support to the disabled for future generations.
- payroll giving - a direct donation from your salary or pension is tax-free and convenient.