The Aidis Trust is the UK's longest running charity that specialises in giving free advice and support centred around computer-related assistive technology for the disabled; but our work could not continue without the generous help of supporters like you.
Whether we have helped you in the past, you have referred someone to us or are a friend of a friend of ours and you would like to help, this is where you can make a difference.
If you are interested in helping Aidis by making a donation, you can do so in any of the following ways:
- Online donations - we work with The Big Give to ensure credit card donations over the Internet are secure and convenient. Every penny goes towards helping disabled people
- Postal donations - send a donation by post.
- Text - Donate by sending a Text, thanks to Justtextgiving and Vodafone. Just send a text to 70070 that reads: BYTE32 £5 You can change the £5 to either £1, £2, £3, £4 ,£5 or £10. Aidis will receive the entire amount and your text message will not be charged.
- Regular donations - a monthly or annual gift by standing order helps us plan for the future and reduces administration costs.
- Gift aid - Gift Aid allows Aidis to claim tax back from the Government on all your donations.
- Legacies - a legacy in your Will can provide a happy and secure childhood for future generations.
- Payroll giving - a direct donation from your salary or pension is tax-free and convenient.